MONDAY DECEMBER 2
- Kevin Greenspon, Big Waves of Pretty, Jules Crespy & Nevada Greene @ Diva Haus. 8pm: A fantastic lineup of ambient artists to get your pre-finals week off to the right start.
- Blue Monday Blues Jam @ The Bridge. 8pm: With host Hell or Highwater. Free!
- Open Mic @ The Blue Fugue. 7pm: Free!
TUESDAY DECEMBER 3
- Dallas @ Mojo’s. 8:30pm: Unfortunately, Chuck Inglish will no longer be playing at Mojo’s this Tuesday. Come out anyway and see the interesting and engaging lyricist that is Dallas. Free!
- Open Mic @ The Bridge. 8pm: Free!
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 4
- Concerts for Como: The Intersection @ Mojo’s. 7pm: Support local! This charity event will benefit Missouri charity The Intersection. Along with great local musicians, the night will include a raffle, Pizza Tree, and more!
THURSDAY DECEMBER 5
- Chance the Rapper: Stop Day Concert @ Jesse Auditorium. 8pm: Celebrate stop day the right way – with Chance the Rapper! This show is guaranteed to be a ton of fun, and don’t miss KCOU’s Chance the Rapper Freestyle Battle earlier that day at 12pm in Speaker’s Circle!
- Pluto’s Still a Planet, Twin Brother, & Old Earth @ The Blue Fugue. 9pm: Not a fan of Chance the Rapper? Not a problem. This show is a great way to celebrate the end of the semester (almost) with some indie and folk rock. Show up early to enjoy the Fugue’s Happy Hour from 7-9pm.
- Karaoke Time Wow! @ Eastside Tavern: This is probably the most fun karaoke night in town and it’s always crowded so show up early if you want to sing. If you haven’t been yet – GO, you won’t regret it.
FRIDAY DECEMBER 6
- The Weeks @ The Blue Note. 9:30pm: The Weeks are putting a new twist on Americana, and are sure to put on a great show. Show up early to catch promising openers Buffalo Rodeo and Hey Rocco.
- Jenny Teator & The Fevers @ The Bridge. 8pm: Come out and support Jenny Teator’s debut album release, and enjoy a great night of local music! Word on the street is that opener Victoria Carriger was a contestant on “The X Factor,” so you won’t want to miss this one.
- 80’s Dance Party w/ The Cherry Pistols @ Roxy’s. 8pm: 80’s cover band, The Cherry Pistols, will be providing live music to this fantastic dance party. Come celebrate the amazingness that was the 80’s!
SATURDAY DECEMBER 7
- 5th Annual Fall Ball @ Eastside Tavern. 8pm: Put on your fanciest dress and head over to Eastside for a great night of local music. Bands playing include Jowlz, Fliight, Cuddles, Enemy Airship, and Saint Gnome.
- Jack Grelle & The Johnson Family @ Mojo’s. 9:30pm: A great lineup of bluegrass, country, and self titled “hill billy pop” bands. Get there early to check out Mojo’s Happy Hour with Bart Bean!
- Sidewalk Chalk & Honey & the 45s @ The Bridge. 8pm: Chicago based musicians Sidewalk Chalk and Honey & the 45s promise to bring an interesting mix of funk, soul, hip-hop, and jazz. Get there early for local opener Slime Hotel.
- Merry Elfin’ Christmas from The Blue Note @ The Blue Note. 9pm: The Blue Note invites you to come celebrate the holiday season with drink specials and DJ Jen Ha.
SUNDAY DECEMBER 8
- Not too much is happening on Sunday night – but that’s ok because after a long weekend of attending shows, we’ll all need this night to study for finals.