Shows to see in Como this week:
- Doby Watson, Austin Swearengin, Dubb Nubb, Graham Kennedy @ Cafe Berlin. 8pm: Some amazing folk bands from all over the midwest.
- COMO Ramblers’ Club @ Rose Music Hall. An informal night of Central Missouri songwriters, storytellers/liars, sangers, pickers, and grinners making music. Free!
- Open Mic @ The Bridge, 8pm. Free!
- Vertical Mattress @ The Bridge, 8pm. Come out to see “Columbia Missouri’s Greatest Neighborhood Dad Garage Band.”
- Doomtree @ Rose Music Hall, 8pm. Check out Minneapolis rap “stalwarts” Doomtree, along with openers Open Mike Eagle and STEDDY P with Farout.
- Fliight and Friends Present Terry Riley’s In C @ Ragtag, 11pm. Columbia psychedelic rock collective, Flïïght joins up with a host of local artists and musician pals for a multimedia journey through the delightfully hypnotic universe of Terry Riley’s pioneering minimalist masterpiece, In C. Don’t miss this!!
- Need & Necessity @ Rose Music Hall, 9:30pm. Coming from the underground dance scene in Denver, Need & Necessity are sure to put on a great show.
- My Music Atlas, Tyler Gregory, Nicholas St. James @ Cafe Berlin, 9pm. This show has everything from garage rock to folk and blues.
- The Flood Brothers and Monte Carlos @ Rose Music Hall, 9pm. Promoting their long-awaited debut album, Flood Type, the Flood Brothers are back on track playing solely as a duo and are known for their energetic live performances that can promote hours and hours of groove.
- Walk the Plank Productions Presents: Tilford Sellers and the Wagon Burners w/ Monzie Leo and the Big Sky @ Cafe Berlin, 9pm. A night of retro rockabilly and honky tonk hosted by Walk the Plank Productions.
- Jack Grelle & The Johnson Family @ Rose Music Hall, 9pm. Come out to see Missouri native Jack Grelle, and opener The Longtime Goners.
- Ori Naftaly Band with Dave Dearnley and Dave Angle @ The Bridge, 8pm. The Ori Naftaly Band is a soul/blues band from Israel that is currently based out of Memphis, TN. Come out to The Bridge to see them with special guests Dave Dearnley and Dave Angle.
- Taboo, Lonesome Pines, Der Steffenjugend @ Cafe Berlin, 6:30pm. Some Como greats along with Maine’s Taboo.
Want to get your show on our schedule? Email firstname.lastname@example.org