Shows to see in Como this week:
- Riff Raff @ The Blue Note, 8pm. No description necessary.
- LogJam Blues Monday @ The Bridge, 8pm. With host, Highwater.
- Bass Kitchen @ Rose Music Hall (formerly Mojo’s) 9pm. A night of local electronic jams, featuring REQUIEM, Aslan, Mr. Wilsawn, and Dalicat.
- Open Mic @ The Bridge, 8pm. Free!
- Ray Wild, Skye Apollo, The Rollups @ Rose, 8pm. Each of these bands will bring a unique sound and combo of genres. Free!
- MU Vagina Monologues Benefit Show @ Cafe Berlin, 8pm. Organized by women of the MU community, MU Vagina Monologues are proud to hold the 2nd annual Vagina Monologues Benefit Show at Cafe Berlin. Women musicians, poets, and more will entertain throughout the night as we come together to stop violence against women in our community and worldwide. Proceeds benefit True North, the L.E.A.D. Institute, and MU Stop the Violence Fund. GO TO THIS SHOW!!
- MU Faculty Jazz Combo @ The Bridge, 7pm.
- Kap Slap @ The Blue Note, 9pm. Kap Slap is getting big in the New York EDM scene. He plays in Columbia with local openers MedusA and DJ Merf.
- J.P. Kay & Some Army, Acoustics Anonymous @ Rose, 9pm. Some of Columbia’s best blue grass musicians. Get there early for Happy Hour from 5-7pm with Dave & Dyno.
- Countless Paths One Goal @ The Bridge, 9pm. With local musicians Bentley, Perry Yae, Rocky Jay, Lindsey Alderman, Evi Da Prince, Tony J, Nasty Guwopp, Jackie B and more will be in the building rocking the stage. Get there early for discounts and drink specials!
- The Matchsellers @ The Bridge, 7pm. With opener M. Quinn.
- The Stone Sugar Shakedown @ Rose, 9:30pm. The Stone Sugar Shakedown, a 5-piece Funk, Rock, Jam band from Saint Louis, Missouri, was united by a love of musical exploration, improvisation, & getting soulfully nasty.
- Meth Dad, Michael Parallax, Sky Rogers @ Sparky’s, 9pm. Post-Vale
ntine’s show at Sparky’s, eat ice cream and dance until a clown painting falls on your head.
- Carrie Nation & the Speakeasy @ Rose, 9pm. Carrie Nation & the Speakeasy is a high-energy, acoustic brass ‘n’ grass outfit based out of Wichita, KS. The band, whose sound has been described as a stagecoach in overdrive, has brought their eclectic blend of punk, bluegrass, dixieland, and circus tunes to packed bars, basements, and festivals across the United States since 2007.
Want to get your show on our schedule? Email firstname.lastname@example.org