Break’s over, turkeys!
- KCOU Presents: Pepper @ The Blue Note. 7:30pm: When you listen to Pepper, you can almost feel the sand in your toes and the sun on your back as the album progresses, the musicians’ amiable personalities palpable beneath the island rhythms and mellow tones. Get there early for openers The Movement and New Beat Fund.
- Open Mic @ Mojo’s. 9pm: Free!
- Open Mic @ The Bridge. 8pm: Free!
- Wasteland Hop / Chickawa / 9th and Elm @ The Bridge. 8pm: JPS Prodcutions is happy to bring you touring act Wasteland Hop all the way from Ft. Collins, CO as well as local favorites Chickawa and 9th and Elm. Great drink specials all night long!
- Jenny Lewis @ The Blue Note. 9pm:Jenny Lewis is one of the most celebrated and well-respected performers of her generation. Don’t miss your chance to see the former Rilo Kiley frontwoman’s solo performance.
- Paul Benjamin Band / Ray Wild @ The Bridge. 8pm: Building on the classic Tulsa Sound, Paul Benjamin Band expands their groove-based genre to include most styles of American music, including flashes of rock, jazz, funk, be-bop, and swing. Plus some great locals, Ray Wild.
- Lion’s Den @ Mojo’s. 9pm: A great lineup of DJ’s from all over the country — guaranteed to be a crazy night.
- Weezer “Blue Album” 20th Anniversary Tribute Showcase @ The Bridge. 8pm: Come wish Weezer’s debut album a happy bday!
- Katie Jo and Dennis Duo / M. Quinn / Sebastian Martinez @ The Bridge. 8pm.
- Griffin House @ Mojo’s. 7:30pm: House has toured extensively, opening for artists such as Ron Sexsmith,Patti Scialfa, Josh Ritter, John Mellencamp, Mat Kearney, and The Cranberries – definitely a must see.
- Not too much going on this Sunday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Want to get your show on our schedule? Email email@example.com