- Open Mic Night@ Mojo’s. 9pm
- Atmosphere @ The Blue Note. 8pm: You don’t want to miss the Minnesotan kings of indie rap as they come through to the Blue Note with a host of great openers!
- Nothing too special going on…tune in to KCOU 88.1 FM in the meantime!
- Enemy Airship / St. Gnome / Monte Carlos @ Cafe Berlin. Come out for these awesome local bands.
- MU Studio Jazz @ The Bridge. 7pm: About a month ago I attended a different MU Jazz show (MU Concert Jazz Band) at the Bridge, and I must say it was the perfect environment to hear some stellar student jazz. This show is sure to be the same!
- Karaoke Time WOW @Eastside Tavern. 9pm: Let your shower singing career pay off.
- Sand (LA), Fliiight, Kovusari @ Café Berlin. 9pm: Cool lineup of jazz-funk and psychedelic rock bands, including Columbia natives Fliiight.
- Zoso: The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience@ The Blue Note. 9pm: You’ll probably never get to see Zeppelin live again, but these guys have been as close as it gets since 1995. In addition, the openers are an AC/DC tribute band that you won’t want to miss.
- Midwest Funk and Soul Revue@ The Blue Note. 9pm: If you’re looking to get funky on a Saturday night then this is going to be the place to be!
- Jonathan Richman ft. Tommy Larkin on Drums@ Mojo’s. 8pm: Making music since the age of 15 and touring all over the world, Richman heads to Columbia to play a variety of musical styles.
Want to get your show on our schedule? Email firstname.lastname@example.org