- Open Mic @ Mojo’s. 7pm: Host Dylan Mccord. Free!
- Blue Monday Blues Jam @ The Bridge. 8pm: With host High Water. Free!
- Open mic @ The Bridge. 8pm: Free!
- Rae Fitzgerald / Lucas Oswald / Steven Todd Carrel @ Mojo’s. 9pm: An awesome night of Missouri grown tunes.
- Eldren / Chickawa @ The Bridge. 8pm: This psych pop show is sure to be vibrant and full of energy.
- The Urban Pioneers with TwentyThousand Strongmen @ Cafe Berlin. 8pm: Some truly authentic, underground Americana bands are joining forces for this Cafe B show.
- MU Studio Jazz Band @ The Bridge. 7:30pm. Come out and support your Mizzou peers!
- Coward / Kovusari / Sneaky Creeps @ The Bridge. Stay after the jazz for this pre-Halloween show that will definitely have your ears ringing.
- Karaoke Time WOW! @ Eastside Tavern. 9pm: Probably the best karaoke night in town.
- “We are Hip Hop” Showcase feat. Bentley2Doors / EZ / Jesse James @ The Bridge. 8pm: Throw on your costume and come out for a dance party.
- The Hooten Hallers / Carrie Nation & The Speakeasy @ Mojo’s. 9:30pm: The Hooten Hallers will bring an energetic hillbilly blues sound, while Carrie Nation & The Speakeasy will bring an eclectic blend of punk, bluegrass, dixieland, and circus tunes.
- There’s not a lot going on this Sunday, so unwind from your crazy Halloween weekend.
Want to get your show on our schedule? Email email@example.com