MONDAY OCTOBER 6
- Blue Monday Blues Jam w/ Fried Crawdaddies @ The Bridge. 8pm: Free!
- Open Mic @ Mojo’s. 9pm: Free!
TUESDAY OCTOBER 7
- Open Mic @ The Bridge. 8pm.
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 8
- Foster the People @ The Blue Note. 8pm: This 9th Street Summerfest is the perfect way to say goodbye to the warm weather.
- 9th Street Summerfest after party @ Mojo’s. 10:30pm: With Integrow and Austin Kolb Band. Free!
- Run on Sentence / Ruth Acuff @ Cafe Berlin. 9pm: Portland’s Run On Sentence has played in Columbia at True/False for the past five years. He returns this Wednesday with a three piece version of the band, along with local Ruth Acuff.
THURSDAY OCTOBER 9
- Karaoke Time Wow! @ Eastside Tavern: Probably the most fun karaoke night in town.
FRIDAY OCTOBER 10
- Radkey @ Mojo’s. 9:30pm: Come out for some Missouri grown punk.
- Sunset to Burns & Jacob Latham @ The Bridge. 8pm: If you’re not in the mood for punk, stop by The Bridge for some folk rock jams.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 11
- Home Tone Records Showcase @ The Bridge. 8pm: With Don’t Mind Dying / Black Daniels and the Bears / The Late Night Benedictions / Stingrays. Home Tone Records is a record label here in Columbia, and they put out tons of local bands. Come show your support!
SUNDAY OCTOBER 12
- Willie Nelson and Friends @ The Missouri Theatre. 7pm: Don’t miss your chance to see this legend at the beautiful Missouri Theatre.
- Aaron Carter @ The Blue Note. 8pm: #TBT.
Want to get your show on our schedule? Email email@example.com