MONDAY SEPTEMBER 29
- Open Mic @ Mojo’s. 9pm: Free!
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 30
- Saintseneca @ Mojo’s. 8:30pm: Saintseneca’s (Columbus, OH) traditional folk sound is enhanced with elements of pop, post-punk, and psychedelia, which they attribute to frequenting DIY shows. Get there early to catch openers Busman’s Holiday and Devices for Survival (CoMo).
- Open Mic @ The Bridge. 8pm.
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 1
- Empires @ Mojo’s. 8:30pm: A great night of pop, psychedelic rock. Get there early to catch local openers The Rollups and Lusid.
THURSDAY OCTOBER 2
- Ben Rector @ The Blue Note. 8pm: A guaranteed beautiful and fun show. Plus we hear he’s super nice in person, what’s not to like?
- Karaoke Time Wow! @ Eastside Tavern: Probably the most fun karaoke night in town.
FRIDAY OCTOBER 3
- Bob Bucko Jr. / Maxito Lindo / Dung Lung @ Cafe Berlin. 8pm: Bob Bucko Jr. (Dubuque, IA) is one of the Midwest’s most prolific songwriters. Come out to catch him with other local songwriting geniuses, Maxito Lindo and Dung Lung.
- The Blackbird Revue / Margo May @ The Bridge. 8pm: Didn’t get your Americana fill last week at Roots N’ Blues? This show is sure to do the trick.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 4
- of Montreal @ The Blue Note. 9:30pm: Summon your inner high school self and head out to The Blue Note for what is sure to be a crazy show – make sure to put your dancin’ shoes on.
- Good Vibes 3 @ Mojo’s. 10pm: The perfect night to let all your troubles fade away; grab your homegirls & homeboys for a night of awesome local Dj’s, rap, and hip hop.
SUNDAY OCTOBER 5
- Frankie Teardrop / Little Ruckus / Cuddles / Weird Gibers @ Cafe Berlin. 8pm: It may be Sunday night, but that doesn’t mean you can’t come to this awesomely fun punk rock show. Get all your aggression out before it builds right back up next week.
Want to get your show on our schedule? Email firstname.lastname@example.org